At Media ASYLUM, post production & visual effects professionals hone their skills and pick up a few new ones.
Always improving, never standing still.
The profile of a typical Media ASYLUM seeker
- Early in his or her career and wanting to step up their game
- A mid-career professional, wanting to keep up with the needs of the industry
- A professional who desires to improve, by widening his or her repertoire of skills
- Someone who needs to reinvent himself professionally, picking up new skills to play a new role
- Someone whose career need rejuvenation, seeking inspiration from other creative professionals
We run short courses, typically 2 to 5 days, covering a variety of areas, including videography, color grading, editing, audio and visual effects.